Even when it gets cold I continue to run outside all the time. The first few minutes can be a little chilly, but I have found the perfect combination of cold weather running gear and wanted to share it with you! This list includes mainly Lululemon and Patagonia because I've found that they use great fabrics that last and keep me toasty and dry even on long runs. Hopefully this list will inspire and encourage healthy outdoor activity throughout the holiday season and beyond!
1. Lululemon Run Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve (AWESOME Base Layer)
2. Patagonia R1 Pullover
3. Patagonia Nano Puff Vest (Perfect weight for all year round wear, heavier version)
4. Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket (Great for blocking wind/rain/snow)
5. Lululemon Wunder Under Pant
6. Lululemon 'Chase Snowflakes' Socks (Old - praying they come back in stock, ankle version)
7. Asics Women's GT-2000 (The absolute best running sneaker)
8. Lululemon What's the Fluff Run Mittens (Old, new version, gloves)
***You may notice that many of my outerwear links go to the Men's version of these items, that's because I have a super long torso and lanky arms so I generally prefer the Men's styles! If you do not have this issue, all of these styles also come in Women's!